Progress Report (Student Example Amanda Zarate)

Memorandum

To:    Sandy Brown Jensen

From: Amanda Zarate

Date: May 29, 2016

Subject: Progress Report

Apple iMac Desktop Computer (Source: newer.com)
Apple iMac Desktop Computer (Source: newegg.com)

Introduction

This progress report is to inform you of my current status concerning my proposal assignment. I have chosen to use my feasibility report that involved choosing which computer would be best to update Dr. White’s dental office with. In my feasibility report,  three different computer brands. The outcome of that feasibility report has created a scenario that needs to be addressed so the dental office can make that transition work.

This report covers what needs to be put into action so the new Apple iMac computers will work for the dental office employees. A proposal on how to educate and train the office staff, concerning the new platform and software, will be made to Dr. White and his staff.

The proposal will cover:

• Introduction
  • Problem
  • Objectives/Goals
  • Solution
  • Method
  • Resources
  • Qualifications
  • Costs

The proposal will be presented at an imperative time, right before the transition from old computers to new computers will be made. My proposal will resolve a problem that the office staff will run into if not properly addressed and fixed.

Facts and Discussion

1. I am a little bit behind on the proposal, but I don’t think it will take me too long to catch up. I expect to have everything done and worked out by the required time.
  2. I have accomplished the basic idea on what I want to propose. I also have written almost all of the sections that will be included in the proposal.
  3. I have images and a chart that I have planned and are in the works. I will finish writing and update all aspects of my proposal before I continue to finish the images. With the use of images, I want to display costs and what will be done to address the problem discussed in the proposal.
  4. I anticipate having much more details included in the solution and method section as the writing process continues.
  5. So far, I haven’t come across any problems concerning the proposal or the information going into the images. I feel that the cost portion will be challenging, and I think it will take some time to structure it appropriately.
  6. I also think it would be helpful to research what other medical offices do to train their employees when a new computer system is integrated into the whole office. It would provide me more options and an idea of costs and the structure of employee training.

Conclusions

Overall, my proposal has more to go, but within the next seven days, I will make great strides in the information and images I add to the paper. I think the problem and solution that I have in my scenario are realistic to what happens in many medical offices. It isn’t far from what I have experienced myself while working in the health industry. A computer change can be a big deal within any business, especially any field involving medicine. This assignment will provide a great opportunity to learn how to address a problem and offering a solution.

11 comments

1. A good place to begin your travel blog is writing about your local town/city or region. Many blogs make it look so easy but it can take many hours for just one article. It is a good way to see if you actually enjoy doing the research, write, edit and use photography with your articles. And you often already are familiar with the place where you live and have an income so you don;t have to depend on your blog or other activities to make money. Getting familiar with blogging software etc also tkaes time and you don’t want to do this when you’re travelling.
    Paul Brown

2. Parallax themes really are a beauty. They are so different than anything else that you see. Most of the people say that parallax is only a small effect, but it just enriches the browsing experience. I sometimes get carried away and play for a minute or two with the sections. That’s why I prefer having it on my website – it’s fancy, trendy and it won’t hurt anyone.
    Holly Hooper

3. I really liked your article. It’s crisp, concise and very informative. You have not minced your words anywhere. Its really a hard work to keep running the blog. I have started blogging this year on July.. I write about various stuffs like my musings, travel logs, poetry. But travel stories are my favorite ones, as i love travelling.

Harold Burton

4. Thanks for this post, really interesting. I have a free theme and I’m planning to release the new version with more features as Premium theme, so I was looking for an experience like yours 🙂 And thanks for sharing the conversion numbers, very good!
    Kelly Hubbard

5. I absolutely enjoy reading your post. Great insights on the industry. I have been traveling for 20 years and I am a teacher. I recently left the classroom to travel with my family and “mobile schooling” my children. My upcoming website will focus on traveling while teaching on the road. What do you suggest my first blog post should consist of? Should I discuss how I got to this point in my life or should I just begin to write about life on the road?
    CrazyAsk

6. Geat description about themes , im using NOVA theme and its awsome but its not free . As i can see some of this themes you have free on wordpress but for more content you need to pay Also the best theme is the theme who have simple look . Like logo left corner, Navigation in the middle (Pages,Posts) , and then search button on the right side.Visitors will have better and clear look on your web . Also some of this themes are not optimazed for mobile phones and thats not good 🙂

7. your method of explaining the whole thing in this paragraph is genuinely good, all be able to effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.
    Regards: deepweb

8. Wonderful site. Lots of useful info here. I’m sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks to your sweat!
    regards: Sonia Horn

9. Howdy very cool site!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also¡KI am glad to search out numerous useful info here within the post, we want work out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .
    regards: Sonia Horn

10. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet
    viewers, its really really pleasant post on building up new webpage

11. Wow! Thank you! I continually needed to write on my site something like that. Can I include a part of your post to my website?
    Regards: Eve Hunt